Massage therapy, once regarded as a luxury, is now considered to be an integral component in creating a healthful state of mind and body. It is the goal of every Parkpoint massage therapist to leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated in mind, body, and spirit.
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
You can relax and enjoy a variety of massage therapies in one of our serene spa setting. Our fully certified and expert staff are available by appointment through the Front Desk.
- Massage is back at Parkpoint Healdsburg as of April 21!
- Wednesdays with Ruth Dixon
- Fridays with PJ Savastano
We are so happy to be able to offer massage therapy once again! Our goal is to provide our members and guests with a safe, healthy, healing, and rejuvenating experience. Below are updates to our safety and hygiene protocols, for the benefit of clients and staff, alike.
What we are doing:
- All staff are required to do a wellness check before coming in to work
- All staff have their temperature taken before their shift
- Staff must wear protective masks at all times while working
- 6 feet social distancing is to be maintained between staff and guests except during services
- Staff must wash their hands frequently and before and after each treatment
- Linens are removed and table and room sanitized as soon as each guest leaves
- We have added a room air purifier and high grade Merv air filters for your safety
What we ask of you:
- Do not come to the club if you have tested positive for or are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 , or have symptoms of any other illness
- Please refrain from visiting the club if you have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or displayed symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or if you are under quarantine order
- We will be taking your temperature at check in and asking you pre screening questions, as well
- Please wear a mask at all times while at the club, including during your service. Masks may only be removed while face down on the massage table, upon the therapists’ instruction
- Please wash your hands thoroughly before and after your treatment
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet is required at all times except during treatment
- Only scheduled individuals are to be at the club unless assistance is required
1-hour massage $102 members/$125 non-members
To schedule your appointment, call 707-385-2500. Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy your massage!
OUR MASSAGE THERAPISTS
Ruth has been practicing the healing arts since 1987. She received her initial training in Swedish-Esalen massage from the Sara Stewart School of Massage in Sonoma. Ruth also incorporates Deep Tissue, Reflexology, Reiki, & Thai massage in her sessions. In every massage, Ruth focuses on assisting each individual with an open heart and mind as she uses her intuitive touch of healing to release stress and aid in the balancing of mind and spirit. Her massages are nurturing, relaxing, & healing.
PJ has been a massage therapist since 1995. She is a highly-skilled therapist trained in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Lomi, Stretching, & Watsu. She has worked at the Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa as well as providing massage for the Gaige House Inn. PJ creates a safe and nurturing environment through the quality of her touch and caring presence. PJ’s intention is to “ease tension, soothe the soul, & bring a warm smile.”