3 OUTDOOR COURTS
RESERVATIONS: Use our Parkpoint online portal or mobile app to book your court.
DROP-IN TIMES: Courts have designated drop-in times available where members can just show up to play, help newbies, & have fun!
- Mon Wed Fri Sat 9–11am (courts 1, 2, & 3)
- Tue Thu 5–7pm (courts 1 & 2)
- Sun 9–11am (courts 1 & 2)
Join our Parkpoint Pickleball Facebook Group to find players & stay up-to-date.
Sign up for a beginner orientation session.
- Courts are available by reservation for one hour beginning at 8 AM, with last booking one hour before closing. You may play longer if there is not a reservation after you.
- Reservations can be made at the Front Desk or on our Parkpoint online portal or member app.
- If you don’t have a reservation and the courts are available, check in at the Front Desk and claim the court so you don’t get bumped by a reservation.
- Members must check in at the Front Desk before heading out to their court. If you do not check in, you will be charged a $10.00 “no show” fee automatically by our system. If you have a guest playing with you, they need to be checked in and sign a waiver to play. Guest fees are $20.00 per person.
- Please wear non-marking shoes. Court shoes are encouraged and best for play.
- Paddles and balls are available at the Front Desk.
- Have fun. Attend our scheduled clinics and lessons to learn more.
- Watch pickleball and learn the rules. You tube has great videos available and here is a helpful link to rules https://usapickleball.org/what-is-pickleball/official-rules/rules-summary/
For a lesson, contact Parkpoint Pickleball Instructor Adam MacKinnon directly. Please specify you are a Parkpoint member.
email: [email protected]
text: (707) 239-4226
Pickleball Pro Adam MacKinnon is a 3-time National Champion and multiple medal-winning 5.0 level player. Adam has been teaching for five years & is fully certified & insured through the International Pickleball Teaching Professional Association (level 2 instructor), the Professional Pickleball Registry (at pro-certified level), & Pickleball Coaching International. He has been playing the young sport of pickleball for the last nine years.