PILATES PERSONAL TRAINING
TRAINING AVAILABLE ONSITE & ONLINE
If this last year has taken a toll on your body, NOW is the perfect time to get back on track.
Special FRESH START pricing for NEW & RETURNING MEMBERS!
- (3) ½-hour Personal Training or Pilates Personal Training sessions
- (3) 1-hour Personal Training or Pilates Personal Training sessions
Discounted rates valid through October 31, 2021.
Questions? Contact your favorite trainer or your club’s Fitness Director at [email protected]
to get scheduled today.
Open Studio Hours
Members who are Pilates Reformer-trained may practice in our Pilates Studio! This program is currently paused.
- Must be approved by Parkpoint Pilates Trainer
- No longer required to have an ‘active’ Pilates package
- Monthly flat fee $25
- Can attend any or all sessions (some sessions will be limited to 3 attendees)
Pilates Reformer Team Fit
Always wanted to try Pilates Reformer? Now’s your chance to extend the great benefits you get from mat classes by challenging yourself even more—on the Reformer! Come join the FUN and feel your body! This program is currently paused.
4-Session Series: $88 per member for 1-hour sessions
Class size limited to 6
Pilates Reformer Introduction Special
This program is currently paused.
- This is for “first-timers” ONLY (intended to introduce the Reformer and to show its abundant benefits for the physically fit, as well as practical for “rehab” individuals)
- If you took advantage of the “free” reformer classes previously offered, you are NOT eligible for this special offer
- Only ONE session total per person at this discounted rate
- Call a trainer listed below to set up an appointment*
- Purchase your ticket at the Front Desk and be sure to indicate that this is for the one-time introduction rate of $35
*Actual training times will vary with each trainer—you will need to call & set up your training day and time directly with her.
1 Session (55 min) for $35 (½ price)
Restorative Pilates provides all the benefits of Pilates, but at a slower pace & with lower impact. A gentle approach to classic Pilates, Restorative Pilates is designed for those who require carefully monitored exercises to increase strength, stability, & balance. The results will increase functionality & ease of movement. This program is currently paused.
Physical limitations will be addressed and exercises will be designed to accommodate those limitations while achieving the benefits of Pilates—a body in balance. Please contact the front desk at (707) 996-3111 for more information.