Parkpoint Santa Rosa
THIS PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY PAUSED
The Parkpoint Cancer Wellness Program is a free 8-week exercise, yoga, and qigong program for cancer patients in any stage from diagnosis through recovery.
Nurture your body back to wellness in a safe and supportive environment. Our highly skilled and caring staff will guide you through gentle, easy-to-follow exercises appropriate for all levels. Each class will include a half-hour of gentle yoga & qigong followed by a half-hour of light strength training.
- Maintain and build strength, balance, and range of motion
- Stay active and empowered throughout your treatment and recovery
- Restore your energy level
- Relax and relieve mental and emotional stress
- Enjoy the support of a group
- Advanced registration is required
- Participants enrolled in the program will be allowed to use the club during the 8-week series only
- Participants may enroll for a maximum of (2) 8-week series
- This program is currently paused. New series dates to be determined.
Parkpoint Health Club, 1200 North Dutton Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
ADVANCE REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Contact Krista Williams at (707) 578-1640 ext 138 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please fill out both a health history form and waiver, and submit them to Krista via mail or email no later than 10 days before the series starts. Applications accepted in order of receipt.