Parkpoint Santa Rosa
Fitness can be fun!
With three outdoor pickleball courts and four indoor courts for racquetball, handball, wallyball, & squash, Parkpoint Santa Rosa has more opportunity for play than any other club in Sonoma County. We offer a variety of tournaments, clinics, lessons, and more.
Loaner racquetball racquets, balls, and goggles and pickleball paddles and balls are available at the front desk for your use, and purchases may be made through our pro shop. Please wear non-marking shoes. Court shoes are encouraged and best for play.
Looking for a partner? You can post your information on our court sports bulletin boards.
MAKING COURT RESERVATIONS
Members may reserve a court 72 hours in advance with the online portal or mobile app or by visiting or calling the front desk at (707) 578-1640.
- Courts are booked on the hour only and players may reserve only one indoor or outdoor court per day.
- The first and last name of all the players reserving the court must be given when the reservation is made.
- The persons reserving the court must be the persons playing on the court.
- Members must check in at the Front Desk before claiming their court. If you do not check in, you will be charged a $10.00 “no show” fee automatically by our system. If you have a guest playing with you, they need to be checked in and sign a waiver to play. Guest fees are $20.00 per person.
- Scheduled players must be present on the court within 15 minutes after their start time or the court will be opened up to members on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Pickleball courts are available by reservation for one hour from club opening until last booking one hour before closing. You may play longer if there is not a reservation after you.
- If you don’t have a reservation and a court is available, check in at the Front Desk and claim the court so you don’t get bumped by a reservation.
Handball is a great total body workout for all ages and levels. Parkpoint has active players 20 to 80 years old who are more than willing to help you get started. Parkpoint players provide you with a free handball and great support. Handball gloves are sold at the club and loaners are available. Eye guards are mandatory so bring your own.
- Sun 8–11am. Introduce yourself to a great group of people
- Wed & Fri 3–5pm. Drop by, meet fellow members, & get some great exercise
During our mixed level, open play drop-in times, just show up to play, help newbies, & have fun!
- Mon Wed Fri Sat Sun 9am–12pm (courts 1, 2, & 3)
- Tue Thu 5–7pm (courts 1 & 2)
PICKLEBALL LESSONS WITH ADAM MACKINNON
Pickleball Pro Adam MacKinnon is a 3-time National Champion and multiple medal-winning 5.0 level player. Adam has been teaching for five years & is fully certified & insured through the International Pickleball Teaching Professional Association (level 2 instructor), the Professional Pickleball Registry (at pro-certified level), & Pickleball Coaching International. He has been playing the young sport of pickleball for the last nine years.
For a lesson, contact Parkpoint Pickleball Instructor Adam MacKinnon directly, and specify you are a Parkpoint member.
text: (707) 239-4226