FIRST TIME LOGGING IN?
IMPORTANT! You must FIRST LOG IN TO THE ONLINE PORTAL before downloading and using the mobile app.
STEP 1: LOG IN TO THE ONLINE PORTAL FROM YOUR COMPUTER
- Log in to the online portal at https://parkpoint.clubautomation.com/. Next to “First time here?,” click “Access My Account” to access your profile.
- Upon logging in the first time, you will be prompted to enter/verify basic information about yourself (fields with an asterisk are required). On that initial page, the email address you enter and the password you choose will be your login information going forward. Please save that information to log in to the portal in the future.
STEP 2: ADD A CREDIT CARD ON FILE
- We encourage you to have a credit card on file for ease of use at the club and in making reservations when payment is needed. We want to assure you that your credit/debit card number is completely safe. Club Automation is 100% PCI DSS compliant and after entering your card for the first time, only the last four digits of your card are ever visible. The online transactions use a 256-bit encryption which is the same encryption that banks and credit card companies use.
- With a credit/debit card on file, you never have to worry about paying in person for any activity at the club. All lessons, programs, food, or pro shop purchases are all able to be charged straight to your house account (you are still able to pay in real time if desired). With an email address on file, you will automatically receive a statement at that time detailing the charges for the previous month.
STEP 3: DOWNLOAD & LOG IN TO THE MOBILE APP
- Remember, you must log into the online portal (see above) before being able to gain access to the mobile app.
- Uninstall the previous Parkpoint app from your phone. Visit your app store and search for “Parkpoint Health Club” by Club Automation. Download and install the new app. Or visit these links:
- If you are part of a couple or family account, only the primary member on the account will be able to see and act for all family members (i.e., only primary member can view and enroll others on their account). Other members on the account can make and view reservations only for themselves. If you would like the secondary person on your account to be able to view and enroll others on your account, you can request we adjust the primary person on the account or have both partners use the primary login information. In this case, just be aware when registering for activities that you have the correct member selected.
- View & edit your profile & billing information
- View current activities that you or family members (if you are the primary member) are registered for
- Reserve a lap lane (all clubs) or court (Santa Rosa club)
- Browse & register for programs & classes
- View your statement
- Pay your bill
- Update your notification preferences
- Use the barcode in the app to check in at the club with your phone
Learn to book & cancel event & club reservations, change your billing info & password, & more.
- Download online portal instruction guide
- Watch online portal instructional videos
- Download mobile app instruction guide
- Watch mobile app instructional videos
CHECKING IN FOR CLUB & CLASS RESERVATIONS
- When arriving at the club, it is VERY IMPORTANT that you not only check in at the front desk by scanning your card or phone, but also let the front desk know that you are checking in for a class (also make sure your instructor checks you off on the roster in class), lap lane, court, or other reservation. If you do not check in for your reservation, you may be automatically charged a no show fee.
WAITLISTS FOR CLUB & CLASS RESERVATIONS
- If all allotted spaces in a class or event are full, you will have the option to be added to the waitlist. Once you are on the waitlist, if a space then opens in class, you will receive an automatic email and have a 30-minute window to accept the available space by email. If you have not responded to the email within 30 minutes from the time the automated email was sent, the system will automatically move on to the next person on the waitlist and you will no longer be on the waitlist. If you want to try again, you will need to re-register for the class to be put back on the waitlist or contact the club to see if space is available. (Parkpoint Sonoma uses automated waitlists for all classes. No need to reply within 30 minutes, as you will be automatically added to the confirmed roster if space becomes available.)