Swim Lessons / Clinics
Whether your goal is to conquer your fear of the water, learn proper technique, or prepare for a competitive event, we can get you there. Why choose swimming?
- Consistent swimming tones the body
- Greatly improves cardiovascular health
- Lengthens muscles without breaking them down
KIDS SWIM LESSONS
- This program is currently paused.
ADULT PRIVATE & SEMI-PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS
Private & semi-private swim lessons can be arranged through Stephanie in the office at (707) 996-3111.
MEMBERS: Adult & Children*
- 1/2-hour private $40
- 1/2-hour private 4-pack $140
- 1/2-hour private 8-pack $270
- 1/2-hour semi-private $28 per person
- 1/2-hour semi-private 4-pack $95 per person
PUBLIC: Adult & Children*
- 1/2-hour private $50
- 1/2-hour private 4-pack $180
- 1/2-hour private 8-pack $350
- 1/2-hour semi-private $35 per person
- 1/2-hour semi-private 4-pack $120 per person
*Children’s lessons are given during Family Swim times. Please see POOL SCHEDULE for available times during the year.
OUR SWIM INSTRUCTORS
Ryan has spent over thirty years on the pool deck. He has been an instructor trainer for the American Red Cross in both water safety and lifeguarding. He is a certified USA Swimming coach and Water in Motion fitness instructor. Ryan also has a degree in biochemistry from Sonoma State University. Ryan’s passion is for postural alignment and teaching people the amazing power residing within their own bodies. His education into fitness and holistic health began twenty years ago with 1,000 hours of training in myofascial release and massage therapy. His personal mission is to bring holistic healthy living to millions. Ryan dedicates his free time to studying the benefits of nutrition and shares his findings with anyone willing to listen, in a sense he is a nutritional guru. When he is not on the pool deck, practicing yoga, or crafting his own swim HIIT workouts, Ryan loves to study theology and anthropology. He can also be found roaming urban areas searching for dogs in need of petting.